[vdr] Re: Problems with DVB

Dennis schwerdel wrote:
> Am Donnerstag, 14. August 2003 22:20 schrieb Juri Haberland:
>
>> Because VDR is unfortunately not very exact when it logs this message. If
>> it is in the "learn-the-remote-control-keys-modus", then it *doesn't*
>> listen to port 2001 despite the message.
>
> Could you help me getting out of this mode ?
> Perhaps manualy writing some config files.
> I want to check the whole software thing with kvdr before I concentrate on a Hardware problem.

recompile VDR with DEBUG_OSD=1. Then you should get the OSD (and all the
questions about the keys) on the console instead of the TV out (the TV as
well as kvdr should still show the picture of the currently tuned
channel). After VDR has learned all the keys you can recompile it again
without DEBUG_OSD, or leave it as it is until you get a picture on the card.

Cheers,
Juri