Von: vdr-bounce@linuxtv.org [mailto:vdr-bounce@linuxtv.org] Im Auftrag
von Klaus Schmidinger
Gesendet: Samstag, 23. August 2003 11:01
An: vdr@linuxtv.org
Betreff: [vdr] Re: nxtvepg and analogtv

> Stefan Schenk wrote:
>
>  Hello everybody ,
>
>      first of all i want to thank A.Kool for hit great plugin :-)
>
>      I'm using the plugin with my wintv-card on /dev/video0 therefore
my SID in channels.conf for all analoge channels is 10. Unfortunately
the channel Premiere 1 is also using 10 as SID. This leads to the
situation, that SAT.1 (my first analog-channel in channels.conf) has a
mixture from
>      nxtvepg (sat1) and digital-epg (from Premiere 1). Premiere1 has
> no EPG at all.
>
>      is there a solution for this problem ?

If you want to have separate EPG information for any channels (either
digital or analog) you should really use distinct SID values for each
channel. Having all analog channel use SID 10 is not a good idea.

Klaus

as subject.