[vdr] RE : Request for Pilot-Plugin

> Hello Olivier,
>
> could you please make an update to the plugin and add an
> "Hide Mainmenu
> Entry" option to it? I think it would be nice to hide it
> because I never
> accessed it via the mainmenu as I always use the yellow button on my
> remote. So then I would have one more position for another
> plugin. These
> positions are very valuable because vdr only counts till 10 (at least
> with Elchi).

Hello Sebastian,

This has already been asked but I don't know how to do it (I actually
think that this is not possible without patching VDR!).
When using the macro keys feature from VDR, an entry _has_ to exist in
the main menu. I tried to hide it but then the plugin is not launched
anymore.

Maybe somebody else has an idea?

Olivier.