[vdr] Re: VDR vs other Linux PVRs

On Mon, 25 Aug 2003, [ISO-8859-1] Jaakko Hyvätti wrote:

>On Mon, 25 Aug 2003, Johannes Schöller wrote:
>> whistles. and even my gf can use it (BIG congrats for that go to klaus *g*).
>
>  I would even say:
>
>			VDR ATTRACTS WOMEN!

Heh, this is quite true, my wife loves it. :) At home we haven't used our
analog VCR for over half a year since the VDR box was introduced, and it
will be retired as soon as we move into our new place. In fact the VDR box
has become such a nice part of our TV setup that I haven't had a chance to
disassemble the box for doing the final touches and painting. It still
sits on the floor in front of the TV as it's done since January:

  http://www.smultron.net/bilder/page.php?dir=./Hobby/Mediacube&image=0

--

             Gravity is a habit that is hard to shake off.
                                              -- Terry Pratchett, Small Gods