[vdr] Re: Offtopic: Daily Digest possible here?

> Why not filter VDR-mails into a separate folder? You mailer
> should have such a feature, or you could use procmail to do the job.

Clever thought, but ...

Filtering is only possible AFTER downloading. My mail client support
this. With a real exchange server this would also be no problem, because
the filtering could take place on the server and than only certain
folders are downloaded. But I connect to my mailserver via Pop3. The
only feature I have is download only header if mail is greater than X
byte.

So it would of no need for my purpose. Any other usefull hints?