[vdr] Feature Request: Split Editing

Hi,

if possible, I'd like to have the following in VDR:

A special editing mode, in which VDR creates a seperate recording for
every pair of start-stop markers, instead of one continuous recording.

I'm sorry if there's a special format or something for feature requests
that I didn't follow here; feel free to point me to a list FAQ or
something. Please don't send replies of the "if you want it, code it
yourself" type, though. If I was skilled enough to do that, I'd have
done so already.

Greetings,

Maik Zumstrull