[vdr] Re: unknwon picture type / error in data stream

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: [vdr] Re: unknwon picture type / error in data stream (19-Aug-2003 12:00)
From:    apieper@gmx.net
To:      vdr@linuxtv.org

Just for your information:

Today: card 1 (nova) - running record at arte
       card 2 (V1.3) - recording sat1 started
       -> unknown picture type errors, sat1-recording unusable.

So: Applying the patch (emergencyexit in case of picture errors)
is not a solution for everyone (sadly for me, too).

So my suggestion (see above) would be the best solution by now.
Unfortunaely i guess that my programming knowledge is not good
enough to implement that.

Aside from this the occurence of this error is not very often,
i guess every 1 or 2 weeks one destroyed recording.

...Andreas