[vdr] DVB subtitles and streamdev

I added second Nova-T to my server PC due to PCI slot limitations in my main VDR PC which is EPIA based. Thanks to streamdev plugin it is now possible to record two multiplexes simultaneously (!). The only problem I have noticed is that DVB subtitles seem to not be recorded trough streamdev connection. Has anyone had success with this kind of system?

In both PCs vdr version is 1.2.2. Subtitles plugin is 0.0.3 with menu.c patch reject fixed manually. Streamdev is 0.1.0beta3. Both the server and client have the subtitles patch + plugin (I tried also without patch & plugin in server PC).

BR,
Seppo