[vdr] Re: [ANNOUNCE] DVB subtitles 0.0.4

Jani Lahti wrote:
Pekka Virtanen (pekka.virtanen@sci.fi):
Known issues:
- There is no synchronization to video.
- Subtitles in the upper half of screen are not shown

Pekka, do you have any idea when we could get synchronization working
in your plugin?
The good news is that one of the issues on the above list has been fixed. The bad news is that it isn't synchronization :)

The s13n itself is not hard but getting a good "reference clock" can be tricky. Unfortunately I have limited time to play with the plugin so I can't guarantee any specific time when s13n will be ready but I am working on it.

-- pekka