[vdr] Re: UPT-Error = interferance betw. DVB-s cards ?

Hallo,

>Description : on starting VDR I am patching the setup.conf to always start
>on channel 4 (RTL). As I every evening record "RTL Aktuell" I have the UPT
>error _for sure_ at that time ! The recording is running on Card 2.
>
>After Setting Channel 1 (ARD) as start channel I had no UPT errors in "RTL
>aktuell" recording any longer !!
>
>Yesterday evening I changed back to VDR 1.2.1 because it has a "feature"
>(or bug - as it was changed in 1.2.5) where with "Primary Limit=0" the
>First DVB card is used _first_ when recording. If it is interferance then
>that should help !

JFYI :
Forgot that in the previous Mail : I changed the start channel back to RTL
for the 1.2.1 tests so that it is like before when I had the errors.
Now  I have used the 1.2.1 with "primary limit=0" for a bit more than a
day and had no errors ! Unfortunatly you get a black screen for the moment
where the recording is started (while switching to transfer mode) and very
seldom it stays black until you swith up+down. This is really not that
nice but it could be a solution if everything else fails ;)

Greetings
Christian Jacobsen