[vdr] Re: vdr-dvd-0.3.3-jau-p8 (+subtitle +... +fixes)

Hi, nice that someone acctualy does some fix in the DVD-plugin (I bow to
salute you) anyway I just wonder if I'm the only one with a remote
controller that has Play, Stop, Forward, Rewind, Pause on it. It would
be realy nice if those key also do work. Okej I can have made a fool out
of me because I haven't check if the all ready works, but afaik they
dont.

An other nice feature whould be that the DVD-plugins remember where it
was last, when stoped, so I can stop a playing of a DVD and see some TV
and then start on the last posion. This could be done with saving a file
in /video/plugins/DVD/ where this information are stroed for every DVD
that have been played. Mutch like the recordings in VDR.

And last I would like to have a function not only in the DVD-plugins but
also in VDR that when I watch TV and press the Play-button VDR start
playing the last played-recording or the last DVD depending on who was
the latest. Something like the 0-botton i TV mode, jump to last program,
but for recordings and DVD.

--

   /erikg

Erik Günther                                     erik.gunther@bokus.com
System Developer                                                Bokus AB
+46 (0)40 - 35 21 19                                      icq: 160744619

Fortune:
A bachelor is a man who never made the same mistake once.