[vdr] Playlists in the MP3 plugin

Hi,

Recently we tried to use playlists using the MP3 plugin, and we're having
some problems. A (simplified) playlist that looks like this:

#EXTM3U
../Rammstein/Der_Meister.mp3

gives us this error when trying the play it:

vdr: mp3: playback started with playlist Rammstein.m3u
vdr: mp3: player thread started (pid=868)
vdr: ERROR: can't stat /opt/mp3/playlists/..?Rammstein?Der_Meister.mp3: \
          No such file or directory
vdr: ERROR: no decoder found for ..?Rammstein?Der_Meister.mp3

The playlist is /opt/mp3/playlists/Rammstein.m3u. I use to normally have
fully qualified paths in the playlists, but that gave the same error, the
path shown in the error was just different:

vdr: ERROR: can't stat \
     /opt/mp3/playlists/?opt?mp3?Rammstein?Der_Meister.mp3: \
     No such file or directory

The line is broken up a bit. What format for playlists does the MP3 plugin
understand, and why has it changed the /:es to question marks? Why doesn't
it obey the absolute path? Normal MP3 playback works just fine when we
don't use playlists, so the "no decoder found" is not the problem. I
assume I've just misunderstood something, but I think we've followed the
docs pretty well. The mp3sources.conf file looks like this:

/opt/mp3;MP3 archive;0
/opt/mp3/playlists;Playlists;0

which IMHO is fine. Any clues that anyone can beam my way?

--
   "I like the idea of democracy. You have to have someone everyone
       distrusts," said Brutha. "That way, everyone's happy."

                                        -- Terry Pratchett, Small Gods