[vdr] ANNOUNCE: AutoCutter 0.0.4 - Batch cutting with/without VDR

Hallo,

I have written a batch Cutter or AutoCutter as I have named it.

What does it do ?

It uses a Program called noad (not my work) for automatically setting marks
around Commercials. After that you manually take a look at the marks to see
if they are OK.

If you are satisfied then you can start Cutting as Many recordings as you
like with just one command.

For that you can either use the nice vdrcutter2 that Sven has released or
you can choose to "remote control" VDR.

For the the Guys that Record a lot and burn's it to DVD I have added a
script so that you can automatically create DVD's after cutting. It can even
manage several "Convert Queues" and build ISO images when there is enough
Recordings in one of the Queues. See README and also postaction*.sh in the
Package. If somebody like this I can put some more work into it.

At the momenet I have posted it on vdrportal - you can find if here :
http://www.vdrportal.de/board/thread.php?sid=&postid=48982#post48982

Any feedback/new Ideas are appreciated :)

Greetings
Christian Jacobsen