[vdr] Re: Weather plugin requirement compile error (mdsplib)

On Thu, Oct 16 2003, at 22:18:14 +0200, Christian Glass wrote:
> While compiling 'mdsplib' as a requirement for weather plugin I get the
> following:
> gcc -O3 -c src/dcdmtrmk.c -o src/dcdmtrmk.o
> src/dcdmtrmk.c: In function `isT24MaxMinTemp':
> src/dcdmtrmk.c:4421: internal compiler error: Segmentation fault
> Please submit a full bug report,
> See <URL:http://www.gnu.org/software/gcc/bugs.html> for instructions.
> make: *** [src/dcdmtrmk.o] Error 1
>
> What am I missing?

I have noticed that gcc crashes if you try to link with libriaries for
different processor architectures, e.g if you have done cross-compiling
and by mistake link against the build systems libraries.

  Björn

--
Björn Andersson <bjorn@iki.fi>
PGP id 5AFC144B