[vdr] Feature request VCD-Plugin: Set progressbar-position

Hello,
this request goes mainly to the author of the vcd-plugin:

Would it be possible to implement a function for the progressbar like it is used in the dvd-plugin, which allows to set the position of the progressbar ( while visible ) with the keys 0 ( down ) and 8 ( up ) ?

While the vcd-plugin ignores the osd-settings from vdr, the progressbar
is always shown at the bottom of screen, and on my 16:9 screen it is sometime out of sight.

For my purpose it would be even enough if the plugin would care about the osd-size set by vdr.

Thanks,
Siggi