[vdr] vdradmin: timer list off by one hour?

Hi there,

I've got a small problem with vdradmin-0.94, maybe since the end of daylight saving time: If I call the "list of timers" in vdradmin, I get all start and stop times off by one hour.

e.g if a timer starts on 20:12, it's displayed as "19:12". If I control the timer directly on VDR, the timer is correct. If I edit the timer in vdradmin, its off by one hour, too.

VDR and vdradmin.pl run on the same machine, the web client is on another machine. Date and Time is correct as far as I can tell.

any hints anyone?

TIA, Michael

--
Michael Reinelt Tel: +43 676 3079941