[vdr] Re: ANNOUNCE: mailbox plugin 0.1.0 for IMAP/POP3 accounts

Hi Klaus

Maybe you want to make http://sites.inka.de/seca/vdr accessible.
Please let me know when you have a link I could use.
I just uploaded a small html-page for the plugin. From now on the latest version will be available from

<http://sites.inka.de/seca/vdr>.

Note: There were no changes to the plugin since saturday. I only added some notes in the README / INSTALL.

From the HISTORY:

- added sections 'Troubleshooting' and 'FAQ' to the file INSTALL.
- updated/modified the comments for Debian / Gentoo / SuSE
(thanks for the feedback).
- added clarification about the compile error about the missing
linkage.c (thanks to Mark Crispin).
- separated the installation instructions from the README into
a separate file INSTALL.

bye, Alex