[vdr] Re: No teletext via 2nd dvb card?

Jürgen Schmitz wrote:

> Hi!
> I've switched from dvb-c to dvb-s today keeping my old dvb-c card as
> primary device for output - so every sat channel comes from one of the
> other dvb-s budget cards.
>
> But now I don't get teletext on the satellite channels (tpid is correct,
> taken from the tar file and checked via satmania.com). When I switch to
> a cable channel I get teletext.
>
> This is for both, teletext plugin and TV teletext function.
>
> Is there something to set or is this a limitation of vdr or dvb driver?

The teletext re-insertion (which is the "TV teletext function") works
only if the channel is received in "live" mode on the primary device.
It does not work in Transfer Mode.

I don't know how exactly the teletext plugin works, but basically
it should be able to work in Transfer Mode, too, since it just
would have to attach its cReceiver to the actual device. But maybe
it doesn't do it that way...

Klaus