From: Thomas Koch [mailto:tom@harhar.net]
Sent: 13 December 2003 14:01
To: vdr@linuxtv.org
Subject: [vdr] ANNOUNCE: VDR Admin v0.95

Hi,

a new version of VDR Admin is available at:

http://linvdr.org/download/vdradmin/vdradmin-0.95.tar.gz

Changes:
  - Added support to listen on specific network adresses (Thanks to
    Ludwig Nussel)
  - Added two new parameters (--message, --displaycall)
  - Added some code from the "vdradmin BigPatch"
  - Added help system
  Fixed Bugs:
  - AutoTimer does not work correct if the specified time range goes
over
    midnight (Thanks to Cooper)
  - Solved the "daylight saving" problem (2h offset)
  - Solved some problems with gzip compression

Tom.

as subject.