[vdr] Alphacrypt CAM, Siemens DVB-C, some channels won't decrypt

Hello ML again,

I'm a legal subscriber of Premiere World (german paytv). As I said in the subject I'm using a Alphacrypt CAM with a Siemens DVB-C board.

Basicly everything is working fine. I can watch every encrypted channel like on my dbox, record, playback, languages ... just cool.
But one problem is still there. Switching from PremX to e.g. 13th Street or SciFi Channel it won't decrypt, I have to restart vdr and then vdr is able to decrypt also this channels. Then switching to PremX and back to 13th same thing.

I watched into the channels.conf to see if there are some similarities. And there are some:
Every channel with this problem has 354 in second column (no decrypting when switch to it from a non-354 channel).

What can I do? What's the problem? What do you suggest?

Another problem is the CAM itself. If I boot my vdr machine with AC-CAM plugged in, vdr isn't able to use it. I have to plug-off and then plugin it again, then it works. Is this a driver issue or even a AC issue?

Thanks for any help.

Patrick Boettcher