[vdr] Re: ANNOUNCE: vdr-xine-0.0.3

Am Mittwoch, 17. Dezember 2003 00:32 schrieb Reinhard Nissl:

I'm glad to announce release 0.0.3:

	http://home.vr-web.de/~rnissl/vdr-xine-0.0.3.tgz

Sascha Volkenandt wrote:

I've got problems getting xine ro tun. I've deinstalled all old xine stuff and installed vdr-xine-0.0.3 and a new xine-lib/ui (today's cvs). After applying the patch and compiling/installing everything, xine doesn't find the input plugin anymore. It is listed in the list of loaded plugins (strace also shows a successful load of the plugin-lib), but it says "Couldn't find input plugin for MRL". 0.0.2 with an older xine worked fine.
Same here.

Sascha: Do you also get the following message when starting xine with '--verbose'?

load_plugins: plugin usr/local/lib/xine/plugins/1.0.0/xineplug_inp_vdr.so found
load_plugins: ignoring plugin vdr, wrong iface version 13 (should be 14)

Reinhard: Any hints?

(maybe you could tell us the date of your cvs checkout / update?)

bye, Alex