[vdr] Re: OT: DVB-S shortcircuited , tv-out dead anyone help?

> your TV set has to support S-Video... but first you should set up the
> software
> correctly, which means that you have to add the DXR3 plugin to vdr.
From
> there
> you get a good starting point, what you need.

My TV does support s-video, I use the same cable and scart converter
from another device.

Yes, I have the DXR3 plugin and it loads "successfully" with VDR...When
it loads the screen does change to a "lighter shade of black" but does
not display any VDR OSD.

I've also tried xine via DXR3 and it has the same affect, ie lighter
shade of black... but nothing else...

If the DXR3 needs to be switched to s-video as Johannes suggests, how
would I go about this?