[vdr] VDR 1.2.6 and _new_ driver capabilities (backport to 0.94 driver possible?)

Hello List, hello Klaus,

I have one question: Is it possible under VDR 1.2.6 to disable the
capabilities of the new driver (viewing one channel from a transponder
while another channel is recording on this transponder, ...) with a simple
define from the source code.
Or are these new driver-features integrated in a way, that someone has
to check the complete sourcecode to disable them?

I ask, because I want to backport the 1.2.6 version of VDR to the old
0.94 driver, which worked for me rock-solid, while the new one doesn't...

Best regards,
Reiner

P.S.: Sorry for the web.de-ad below ...