[vdr] TV screen becomes black after 2 hours

 Hello,

i'm using vdr 1.2.6 with linuxtv-dvb-1.0.1 with a DVB-S TT Rev 1.3

Everything works just great except a minor but annoying problem:

If i don't touch anything on the remote (volume,etc..) and watching TV, the tv screen goes black
after something like 2 hours (i still have the sound though)

In setup.conf i have:

MinEventTimeout = 30
MinUserInactivity = 0

and dvb-core module is loaded with dvb_shutdown_timeout=0.

When screen goes black, just hitting the volume button on the remote control is enough to make
the picture appear again and it starts for another 2 hours cycle.

Do i need to upgrade, or did i miss something obvious ?

Is this a vdr problem or a dvb driver problem ?

I don't have anything obvious in my log files.

Thanks,

Philippe