[vdr] Need help with Time Routines in TVTV Plugin

Restarted this thread so as not to continually hijack the other one......

Hi,
I just got my second dish and now have perfect BBC reception, NRW in Germany.
Immediately I noticed that the current TVTV plugin does not resolve the times of BBC timers correctly. I read in the vdr-portal that apparently TVTV does everything correctly and added a few printfs to TVTV and sure enough TVTV sends an offset to GMT with the times.
I looked at the code in TVTV plugin and hacked it to work, but probably just
for now, just for me being in GMT +1.
Can anyone point me to some examples of how to do this correctly. The code
convert the time to some format (Epochal time maybe) by subtracting 1900
from the date etc, and the converting it. So I have the correct place to do
the fixup.

As info:

Recording starts at 16:00 here on ARD, TVTV sends 16:00 and offset +0100

Recording starts at 16:00 here on BBC, TVTV sends 15:00 and offset +0000

The code in TVTV seems to respect the is_dst flag correctly.

What I did was to add 1 Hour and then subtract the offset, but that does not respect the sign on the offset.

Go easy on me this was my first attempt at C++.

Cheers Brian