[vdr] Re: EPG data for BBC

BBC and the other channels on the platform broadcast 3 lots of EPG
data...
Now and next, next X hours and complete a 7 day listing.

Only the now and next is broadcast according to the DVB spec , the rest
is in a proprietry format in private data so VDR won't pick it up
without some specific code or plugin.

Next X hours and Now&Next are broadcast on the same transponders as the
channels, the 7 day guide is broadcast on a separate transponder.