[vdr] OT: Usertreffen in FFM this Friday, 27th of Feb 2004

Dear all,

Please be informed that the vdr-portal users from the Rhein-Main region will
hold a Usermeeting on Friday, 27th of February 2004.

We will meet a traditional Frankfurter Restaurant (Ebblerkneipe) called
"Dauth-Schneider", please reffer to www.dauth-schneider.de if you want to
join to find adress or contact me.

You can aswell drop a note in the thread on the vdrportal, so we are aware of
how many ppl we will be (good to know for the landlord ;-) .. hehe)

Looking to forward to see those that already agreed to come and maybe I
reached one or two more that do *not* follow the portal.

Kind Regards,
Alexander