[vdr] Re: Cutting VDR-Recordings

Hello,

I think the new release of vdrsync is really worth a post here ;-)

For some times I was using cPVA.exe under wine to make "real" DVD out of
my recording, because it haded an hudge advantage: it could directly
read the marks.vdr from VDR...

Well, the version of vdrsync from
http://vdrsync.vdr-portal.de/developer.html has also this feature and
off course a lots more (I specially like the -use-pipe one...) ;-)

It's by far the fastest "converter" available I know of!!!

(Before posting here, I have also tested the result files with
dvdauthor).

I strongly suggest everyone to test this version of vdrsync :-)

	Grégoire