[vdr] Re: [ANNOUNCE] vdr-femon-0.0.3

On Thursday 04 March 2004 22:41, Jonas Munsin wrote:
> On Thu, Mar 04, 2004 at 12:06:11AM +0200, Rolf Ahrenberg wrote:
> > http://www.saunalahti.fi/~rahrenbe/vdr/femon/
>
> Very handy plugin indeed. I would almost expect vdr to include this kind
> of info in some submenu by default...

Hi and just a question,

I guess the signal quality info from the DVB card is not available when using
a streamdev client (unless added to the protocol), but is it possible to use
this plugin to view information about the stream?

I have tried it on a streamdev client but did not get any output from this
plugin.

Cheers,
Dennis