[vdr] vdr-1.2.26 + DXR3 Plugin + DXR3 driver 0.14.0: microcode upload failure on SuSE9.0

Hello ML,

I have installed the dxr3 driver 0.14.0 under SuSE9.0(2.4.21-192-athlon).
Before that I have compiled a new kernel which does not contain the Suse
em8300 stuff anymore.

Although it works to init the card with "em8300setup -p", it does not seem
to work with dxr3 plugin.
I receive an error saying that the microcode upload failed. The strange
thing is that it does not say which device failed.
AFAIK, the error output normally looks like this: "microcode upload failed:
/dev/em8300-0".

The microcode upload also fails, if I leave out the parameter "-p" for
em8300setup after loading the dxr3 kernel modules.

I would like to use vdr-1.2.26 only with the dxr3 card and the
streamdev-client.

Any idea?

Best Regards,