[vdr] Channels list on MVP

I have got a little further with my MVP playings by using mencoder seems to do the trick for stripping out the unneded audio.

Next wierdness that I have is that the list of channels displayed only some (typically 1 transponders worth) seem to work. Thinking my channels.conf might be out of date I re-scanned, but all that did was make a *different* set of channels work (!). If I use VDR with SoftDevice I can see them all, so the channels.conf seems to be valid. The requests say similar things to the channels that work

Client has requested vdr://T-0-721-18112
Selected device @(nil) (primary = 0x80fa440)
<vdr://T-0-721-18112> type 0
No media file found (vdr://T-0-721-18112)...ack!
I can't work out how the T-0-721-18112 bit maps to my channels and why it's not working...

--
Activiti Ltd.
7th Floor, Nicholsons House

Home | Main Index | Thread Index