[vdr] Re: Complete Systemhangup on ARD ?

Hi  Christian & Axel,

I had the same on my VDR, but I thought it was my hardware, because I changed the power supply before the VDR starts to hang-up while he was recording. At the moment I can not reproduce that problem. I think it is gone. But I remember, every time VDR did a hang-up, it was switched to ARD.

Regards,
Juergen

Christian Schuld schrieb:
Hi,