[vdr] vdr-1.3.5 removes TPIDs from channels.conf

If I add TPIDs to my channels, either from within vdr or by hand, vdr
removes them when it tunes to the channel! I get a message in syslog
about how the channel has changed and it retunes.

These are values determined using the scan app: vdr just blanks them,
leaving the VPID and APIDs alone. However, this is only for some
channels, e.g. BBC ones on UK DVB-T. Some other channels, e.g. Sky
Travel(?) it leaves them as set!

Presumably, vdr doesn't see the TPIDs for these channels when it scans
itself.

I have yet to find out whether there are actually any DVB subtitles on
UK DVB-T: this may be a reason why I've never had any success in the
past!!

Thoughts?

Cheers,

Laz