[vdr] Re: Feature Request: Simpler DiSEqC config, Was: DiSEqC for Dummies

Well I've sometimes kicked around the idea of a comprehensive configuration
editor for VDR... something resembling the setup of a (ergonomically good)
settop box. There's only the small matter of having time to do it ;-)

For all but quite exotic configurations, e.g. DiSEqC isn't that complicated,
but editing hex strings may not be everyone's taste :-) and you can easily
make mistakes even if you know how DiSEqC works, let alone if you don't.