[vdr] Re: analogtv plugin: channel not available

Hi,

thanks for your prompt response.

Andreas Kool wrote:

Analog:50325:B8C12D0:C:0:160:80:0:32001:46:0:0:1

------------------------------------^^^^^
You are using a vdr-1.3.x, so please replace any "32001" with "A0"

Good that helped, now I can get further but still have problems:
When I switch to the analog channel most of the times the vdr hangs without switching. If it switches the screen is black.

Can I turn on debug logging? Where does the plugin log to? Are there any tests which I can perform to debug my system? Any Ideas are very welcome.

Fine, so "C12" is correct.

Btw: "B8" means SECAM ... are you living in a SECAM country?

Yes, I am living in France. My French wife is not very enthusiastic about our Astra(mostly German) VDR in the livingroom, therefore I would like to add analog French TV. BTW, has anybody already channel configurations for antenna in southern France?

Also, the documentation says to use the same frequency as in xawtv. But
in which unit? For example for the channel that I would like to tune to
it is: 503.25 MHz. Would that translate to 50325 in the second collumn?

The unit is Hz, so 503.25 MHz gives 503250 in the second column.

I do not want to knit-pick, but to avoid any further confusion I need to ask again: Is the unit Hz or KHz?
Cheers,
Arnd.