[vdr] vcd plugin

Hi everybody!

I have a problem with the vcd-plugin. I use the newest version 0.0.6c and vdr 1.2.6.
Some VCD's and SVCD's are only played back in black white mode. I can watch the
movie but with no color.

I also tried to play the file in the MPEG2 dir of a SVCD via mplayer, but no success.
Seems that mplayer cannot handle that file format or what am i doing wrong?

Does anybody know what could be the problem?
I found out that you can burn SVCD's in MPEGAV or MPEG2 mode, what is the difference?
Could this be the problem?
Are MVCD's also supported?

So many questions i know ;) ...
Any help is welcome!