[vdr] Re: any ten minutes restarting vdr

Hi Ernst,

Ernst Fürst schrieb:

I don't believe this is a software problem. I'm not a developper. But if there would be a software problem, there should be a message in the log file.
It is by sure no problem of acpi or apic, because I didn't change anything. It is nearly sure no problem of heat, because the cards now have not even a separate fan but also a tunnel which direct the air to them. While the case was hot above the cards before that, it is now not even warm. And it is nearly sure a software problem, because it happens _exactly_ at a given point of idle processing. I now only have to find this point.

Martin