[vdr] A little OT: problems with menues and DVD-plugin on homemade DVD's

Hi list!

I'm trying to do my own DVD's of VDR-recordings and I have a problem I think
might be related to the DVD-plugin.
The DVD's and menu looks great in a software-player like Power-DVD, but not
in VDR using DVD-plugin (rc10).

When I select the first button in the menu the other button dissapears? The
other buttons works great when I move down the cursor to them (as long as i
have not selected the first button the menu beahves completely correctly),
but as fast as I select the first button in the menu the other dissapears.

My question is if there is anyone else that had this problem and maybe
solved it, I have tried vdrconvert for example, and it creates working
menues (but it depends on an old version of dvdauthor :(

I thought maybe I have done something wrong in my XML-file (below) so that
the DVD-plugin can't view the menu correctly

I'm using dvdauthor 0.6.10 and an example XML-file of my DVD-layout looks
like this:

<dvdauthor>
 <vmgm>
  <menus>
   <video />
   <audio />
   <pgc entry="title" pause="inf">
    <vob file="/tmp/dvdbyboppen/mainmenu.mpg" />
     <button>jump title 1;</button>
     <button>jump title 2;</button>
     <button>jump title 3;</button>
   </pgc>
  </menus>
 </vmgm>
 <titleset>
  <titles>
   <subpicture lang="SV" />
   <pgc>
    <vob file="/tmp/dvdbyboppen/movie_1.mpg" />
    <post>call vmgm menu 1;</post>
   </pgc>
   <subpicture lang="SV" />
   <pgc>
    <vob file="/tmp/dvdbyboppen/movie_2.mpg" />
    <post>call vmgm menu 1;</post>
   </pgc>
   <subpicture lang="SV" />
   <pgc>
    <vob file="/tmp/dvdbyboppen/movie_3.mpg" />
    <post>call vmgm menu 1;</post>
   </pgc>
  </titles>
 </titleset>