[vdr] Re: StillPicture (I-frame) decoding with ffmpeg

On Donnerstag, 15. April 2004 07:21, Stefan Lucke wrote:
> On Mittwoch, 14. April 2004 21:08, Michael Hunold wrote:

[ .. ]

> > If you don't start to feed with an I-frame (because of 2), then the
> > delay was 4 frames IIRC.
>
> Thats bad. Vdr's StillPicture is called while jumping to markers and those
> markers start with an I-frame and have GOP headers.

Not so bad at a 2nd glance. Eliminated some of my other mistakes and
finally I get the StillPicture after sending the frame four times :-).

So I need to do some syncing for pressing key 7 and 9 while in playback mode
and softdevice plugin will be ready for video cutting.

--
Stefan Lucke