[vdr] Re: OT: RGB Component from J2

Hi Reinhard,

At 12:30 17/04/2004 +0200, you wrote:

>> >Is it a false assumption just to use pin3 for blue, pin 5 for green and
>> >pin 7 for red? All grounded of course.
>>
>> You need also to connect the Composite line (pin 1) as it carry the
>> Syncs; if you set the beamer correctly, it will take the video signals
>> from the R,G,B inputs, but the syncs from the Composite input. I don't
>> have/know a beamer, but use the same wiring for my TVs in RGB.
>
>Also see my other post. Component isn't RGB ;;o))

Yes, I know :-). Anyway, your post is very good! and right; I did a
"simplification" to RGB mode as Tomas was talking about "blue, green
and red"; I know that the TT_DVB cards don't support Component mode
and I don't know if Tomas beamer could support RGB mode.

Best regards:
--
Roberto Deza Asensio
Universidad de Navarra