[vdr] Re: lirc and vdr

I'm sorry to drop in like this, but since the thread was regarding lirc I take a shot.

I want to use my lirc remote (ATI Remote Wonder) to also control my amplifier,
CD-player, TV, video etc. I think I can do that by the use of lircrc config scripts and
an IR slave transmitter. I searched the mailinglist for lircrc related questions, and
found one from 2002 where someone made a patch to make it possible to use lircrc. The
concluding answer from Klaus was that it probably would go into standard vdr code. End
of thread.

What happened with this ? Are there any lircrc support in vdr today ? If not, will there
be ?

Otherwise, is it still possible to use that old patch (made for vdr 1.0) with newer
versions (1.2, 1.3) of vdr ?

Thanx for any help!