[vdr] Re: Where is NOW/NEXT title ?

Am Dienstag, 27. April 2004 09:46 schrieb RML:
> could anyone please point me to the codelines of VDR
> where the actual and next TV-show is written to
> the OSD when switching channel ?!
>
> I want to pass those two informations to a proc
> entry for displaying to custom LCD.
>
> I don't need the subtitle -- title only is enough

The cStatus object receives a call to
virtual void OsdProgramme(time_t PresentTime, const char *PresentTitle, const
char *PresentSubtitle, time_t FollowingTime, const char *FollowingTitle,
const char *FollowingSubtitle)
when that happens. That's the way to obtain that info in a plugin. Patching
VDR is not recommended unless absolutely necessary (meaning only if the
PlugIn API doesn't provide what you want)

Greetings,
Sascha