[vdr] Re: DVB Subtitles for VDR 1.3.6

On Wed, 2004-04-28 at 20:14, Pekka Virtanen wrote:
> On 28 April 2004 18:59, Markku Virtanen wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > What is the procedure to follow for making
> > DVB subtitles to work with VDR version 1.3.6?
>
> There's been patches for 1.3.x available on the mailing list. Search the
> archive. They are not by me and I haven't tried them.
>
> I'll release a new version of the subtitles plugin when VDR 1.3.7 comes out.
> It will no longer support VDR 1.2.x.
>
> -- pekka

Hi, Rolf Ahrenberg has maintained a combined teletext- and
videosubtitles patch and also for 1.3.6 you can find it at

http://www.hut.fi/~rahrenbe/vdr/

It works perfectly for me, I do not understand, why he says, that patch
is "test-version". You may have to install both plugins to get VDR
compiled, but the extra one should make no big difference for you.

    Timo