[vdr] Re: VDR and 4:2:2

Hi,

Rene Caspari wrote:

is VDR capable to display feeds in 4:2:2 format?
I haven't seen any code so far in VDR that cares about the image format, because VDR doesn't do the DISPLAY part.

I use a DVB-S Card Rev 1.5 from Technotrend, and if I tune to such a
feed, xawtv displays a standing picture of the last channel i tuned
before.
You might want to try my vdr-xine plugin, which uses xine to do the DISPLAY part. And what I have seen so far in xine's code, it looks like it could handle the above mentioned image format.

Bye.
--
Dipl.-Inform. (FH) Reinhard Nissl
mailto:rnissl@gmx.de