[vdr] Re: teletext

Jacek Popławski wrote:
Do I need to enable something special to use teletext in vdr?
I installed newest osdteletext plugin for vdr 1.3.12. It compiles, it loads,
but it can't find any teletext, even on channels with teletext (I checked in
Windows).
Did you invoke the plugin with the -r parameter?
-P'osdteletext -r'

Is teletext supported on SkyStar2 (i.e. budget card) ?
No problem here (apart from bad charset mapping) even with streamdev-client (the skystar2 is on the server).

Bye
--
- Yo también quiero una Europa libre de Patentes de Software -
- I want a Software Patents Free Europe too! And you? -