[vdr] Problems with EPG on Sat.1, Kabel1 and maybe others

Hi list,

since nearly two weeks, I recognice problems with the EPG on The ProSiebenSat.1 transponder on Astra. I'm used to record some series on sat.1 and Kabel1. One of the is "M.A.S.H." on Kabel1, broadcasted daily at 19:15.

Since 26. july, the EPG does not contain a episode title any more, which leads to naming the episode "_" by vdr itselv or to not store the recording in the "M.A.S.H." subfolder but named simply "M.A.S.H." if programed by vdradmin. Another series affected is "Picket Fences", broadcasted saturdays on Sat.1.

I just checked that some ramdomly choosed other series on Sat.1 also do not contain a episode title, but series on ARD for example contain one.
I first thought, this resulted from a to high value for the EPG-Bugfixing. So I disabled EPG-Bugfixing completly and started vdr again after removing the old epg.data file. As you might guess, no change!

Does anyone have similar experiences or even a bugfix/workaround for this effect. Or does someone know, why Sat.1 and Kabel1 did stop broadcasting episode titles?
--
Patrick Cernko | mailto:errror@errror.de | http://www.errror.de
Quote of the Week: "printk("VFS: Busy inodes after unmount. "