[vdr] Re: [Patch] starting section handler after the first tune insteadduring vdr start

Andreas Share wrote:

i have included a patch for vdr-1.3.11 (and some versions up and down) to
avoid opening section filter before the card ist the first time tuned.

This should help against problems with some cards during vdr start. I dont
think we need section filter attached to an untuned card, maybe this help
for some of the problems during vdr start.

Comments are welecome...
Bingo (?)

The 1st try (using the problematic ves1x93 frontend driver for my 1.3-cards) was positiv. I will run some more tests tommorow.

Alfred

Home | Main Index | Thread Index