[vdr] Re: PATCH: Source dependant new channel insertation

Christian Schuld wrote:
Hi,

attached you will find a small patch, which lets vdr insert new found channels after a source dependant group seperator (:New Channels @<Source>).

This is quite usefull in case you have more than one sources and exterm usefull, if you have a moveable dish with the ability to receive many sources ;-)

Klaus, may be you can consider to include this small patch in the next release?
If it's possible, there should also be away to avoid auto update of channels if the position hasn't been reached: I am testing my actuator plugin with no motor connected yet and vdr thinks that the new satellite (source) is active at once and starts adding channels picked up from the old (wrong) satellite.

Bye

--
- Yo también quiero una Europa libre de Patentes de Software -
- I want a Software Patents Free Europe too! And you? -