[vdr] softdevice problem

Hello all ,
After hours and hours og googling I'm asking for your help plz :)
voila : I have a skystar2 card all it's ok (szap+ mplayer is ok)
but vdr not love me
I'm trying to use softdevice and when I do ./vdr -P softdevice I have
bash-2.05b# ./vdr -h
plainkeys: registering key type V (super)
plainkeys: registering key type Z (super)
plainkeys: registering key type S (super)
plainkeys: registering key type N (super)
plainkeys: registering key type I
plainkeys: registering key type C (super)
loaders: registering loader ECM
loaders: registering loader KEY
vdr: libdfb++-0.9.so.20: cannot open shared object file: No such file or
directory
can some one help me plz !!! hate to use windows to watch and record
--------- by the way someone can tell me hos softdevice work ? I mean
and After making softdevice work
, wher can I see the output ?? (kvdr ? other ??) , wanna see it only in
my PC
thanks alot if you answer me ;)
@++
over