[vdr] Re: Problems compiling plugins.

On Mon, 16 Aug 2004 Christian Gmeiner wrote :
>Go into the setup of the plugin and select NTSC. Have also a look at the plugin logfile at /video/dxr3plugin.log
>The INSTALL file isnt't up-to-date - there is now patch.

Christian , i really cant go into the setup menu, since nothing is readable because of picture scrolling up really fast.  Is there any other way to setup to NTSC?  You mean there is a patch in the gzip file from sourceforge, or do I need to go a cvs checkout?

Thanks.

Home | Main Index | Thread Index